Thursday, March 12, 2009

Please don't eat the...



Cat!!!! What did you think I was going to say?! Please people, keep it clean! This is a public blog, for the love of nerve!!!!

Ahem! Having said that, I was upstairs reading when I heard Ginger crying her little dog heart out. I couldn't imagine why she was so distressed. When I came down, I found Peachy had decided that Ginger's food bowl would be a good place to take a....oh hell (pun intended) cat nap.

She tried for about a good hour to find a comfortable sleeping position. She finally gave up and followed me back upstairs, where she took over my bed.

Pussy Cats....ya gotta love em! }:)

In Darkness, Light!


Tracy

8 comments:

Tara Maya said...

Tooooooo cute. :p

She Who Works Her Will said...

Thank you Tara }:)~

Anonymous said...

Your something else girl. This is so cute you bring that smile to my face in the morning. Love love cats!!

glad you take the time T

She Who Works Her Will said...

Anonymous said...
Your something else girl. This is so cute you bring that smile to my face in the morning. Love love cats!!

glad you take the time T

Glad I could be of service! :)

greekwitch said...

She looks so cute in that picture. Cats are adorable creatures and i love them. And if you love them too no matter their size and you have time ,go to youtube and watch "christian the lion". You won't regret it.
Blessed be**
greekwitch***

She Who Works Her Will said...

Peachy is a Devon Rex. Many people ask if she's ill or aged. She is 16 years old, but she's supposed to look like this. It's the trait of her breed. You can't really tell from the photo, but she has striking blue eyes.

I have seen "Christian". In fact, it's posted somewhere here on my blog. It was one of the most beautifully touching things I've ever seen. I do love cats!

She Who Works Her Will said...

Deborah said...
Ugliest.

Cat.

Ever.

March 13, 2009 4:33 PM

Yet.

In the cutest.

Sorta.

Way :)

Maggi said...

I thought you were going to say Please don't eat the Mome Raths.