Monday, March 16, 2009

A Killer On The Loose..





















Merry Meet and Happy Almost Spring, Family, Friends, Followers and Lurkers!

So, this morning as I'm getting ready for work (that is what I should be doing as we speak!)I'm listening to the News and hear that there is a serial killer on the loose in New York's Inwood Hills Park!

This is exactly the way the report came through, so now I'm listening with true interest and concern. After all, New York is not that far a way from New Jersey and being as neurotic as I am, I already began making mental notes to make sure all the doors and windows were locked before I left for the day. As I continued to listen, I hear that it's not people that are being murdered, but trees. Some idiot has cut down 17 trees in Inwood Hills Park and left them to rot! Ok, so now I'm pissed and relieved all at the same time. I love trees. My husband gave me a Japanese Weeping Cherry tree the year Kyla was born. It was just a sapling when he bought it and so fragile, I had doubts that it would survive a harsh winter. That was 13 years ago and now it's big and beautiful and every Spring is covered with tiny little pink flowers!

Tree fucking murders!!!

In any case, as the story progressed, I also learned that last March, someone had cut down 35 trees. Count em' 35! Ok, so now I'm thinking. Isn't this New York City? The city that "never sleeps?" A visit to New York at any hour of the day or night will prove this to be true.

So, riddle me this? How the hell does someone cut down 35 trees, IN NEW YORK CITY and no one notices? These aren't saplings either. There big ass trees that are about 80 years old. Ok..so they aren't being cut down with a chain saw. They feel it's either an axe or a machete, but still!

Someone knows something!

Tree Fucking Murders!

In Darkness, Light!


Tracy

P.S. I'm still locking all the doors and windows...just in case!

4 comments:

greekwitch said...

Hey you scared me there for a second!!Why would anyone cut down trees?Is he doing it just for the kicks of it or is he using the wood. How would you know, but anyway this is weird..very weird!Blessed be**
greekwitch***

She Who Works Her Will said...

greekwitch said...
Hey you scared me there for a second!!Why would anyone cut down trees?Is he doing it just for the kicks of it or is he using the wood. How would you know, but anyway this is weird..very weird!Blessed be**
greekwitch***

March 16, 2009 11:30 AM


It scared me too! At first they thought it was for the wood, but now they're saying that the trees are just left there. How weird is that?!!!

Unknown said...

OMW..........he's the ghost of Pole Bonton.....lost logger of the netherworld ladies.....
he's on a mission of subterfuge....
or not...........send him out to BC and we'll let him sate his lust on bug-kill pine....

forgive me my lovely witches...my tongue iss split and tucked way back...hee hee hee

She Who Works Her Will said...

forgive me my lovely witches...my tongue iss split and tucked way back...hee hee hee

March 17, 2009 2:19 AM

Dennis, I forgive you! You are a gem!