Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Global Warming My...

ASS!!!! There you have it! I've said it! It may be warm somewhere, but it's colder than a Witch's tit here! OH YES I DID!!!

The current weather conditions are 28 degrees and sunny!

It's supposed to be Spring, for the love of nerve!!! Where is the global warming that everyone keeps warning me about! I want to sit for hours on my deck, sipping wine and watching the birdies! I want butterflies!!!! I want to see green trees! I want to see my obsessive lawn neighbors obsessing over their lawns! I want to see bugs! Yes, bugs..buzzing around my head just to piss me off! I want it to be hot enough to whine about how hot it is! I want to hang my coat in the closet and flip it off as I close the door behind me!

I want the friggin' summer!!!! Dammit!!!

This message has been brought to you courtesy of Tracy's long winter psychosis!!!

In Darkness, Light!



Me

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am with you T - 28 degrees. I hate my winter coat although I just bought it this year. I want to fling it along with the scarfs, etc.

I can't wait for summer, hot and humid (at this time I don't care how humid - fuck my hair).

My thoughts of your beautiful house with a pond of fish, deck, trees and great energy never left my mind. I always had such a great time there. Looking forward to it again.

I thought that fucking little ground hog said an early spring!!!!

She Who Works Her Will said...

I thought that fucking little ground hog said an early spring!!!!

March 24, 2009 8:39 AM

Carol, we're allowing rodents to predict the arrival of Spring? That on it's own speaks volumes!

Bitsa Lit said...

Oh I feel your pain. Im on the east coast of Canada and the warmest we have had here has been +2C all bloody year so far. Its a huge pain in the ass and I still cant even see the gross dead brown grass yet cause of 2 feet of snow! It never gets really HOT HOT here but once it hits about 18 im going to the beach, ice floats or no.

She Who Works Her Will said...

It never gets really HOT HOT here but once it hits about 18 im going to the beach, ice floats or no.

March 24, 2009 8:18 PM

The last few Winters have been warmer. We've had 70 degrees in December, so this Winter seems especially cold! We've gotten spoiled!

You are too funny! I knew it was cold there but...Sheesh! I'm freezing just thinking about it!!!

Unknown said...

Now Now my children....such whining and complaining...why spend all that marvelous feminine energy wasting and lamenting when you could follow the goddess' lead by sowing the tiniest of seeds into every imaginable container and joyfully smiling over buckets of lemon verbina shoots and sketching pictures of different design for her gardens this year....
Tsk Tsk Tsk such language my pretty..