Friday, March 20, 2009

It's A Woman's Prerogative to Change Her Mind!

Spring Blessings, Family, Friends, Followers and Lurkers!

This morning I woke up to thoughts of Spring! Ah yes, Spring, glorious spring! Birdies chirping, flowers blooming, warm breezes! You get the point!

As I came downstairs, I could hear the News heralding Spring's beginning and thought, Finally! It seemed as if this friggin' Winter would go on forever!

It's still dark here at 6:30 a.m., so as I opened the sliders to our deck to let the dogs out, the motion lights went on. In that moment, I yelled more loudly than I even expected, "Oh No You Didn't!!" Alarmed, Ray came in to see what was wrong! "Mother...ffff"...he was about to say before I reminded him who he was talking about. We both stared outside in utter disbelief!

Snow!!!

"Oh Yes....She Did!"


In Darkness...Light!

Tracy


2 comments:

Deborah said...

Stupid snow.

Lily Wyte said...

I guess we aren't in the clear yet...