Wednesday, February 18, 2009

"I Believe Those Belong To Me"



Merry Meet and Welcome, Family, Friends, Followers and Lurkers.

Take a good look at the photo. It was taken by me at friend's home that is thought to be haunted. Notice the woman's face?

If you are a fan of the supernatural and haven't already seen it, you must see the Biography Channel's pseudo-reality show, "Ghostly Encounters". This is a show in which ordinary people describe their experiences with paranormal activity. Ya gotta know, I live for this shit! It's the only show I can honestly say scares me enough that I often refuse to get up to turn out the lights after it's over!

Some of the experiences described are your usual ghostly phenomenon. Doors opening on their own, light flickering on and off, foot steps with no obvious feet to speak of. Then there are others in which people are actually forced to leave their homes because of aggressive paranormal activity. I gotta tell ya, I don't think I'd want to live through something like this, but I must confess, I find the notion of living in a haunted house wildly intriguing!

Ray and I were talking over dinner about what one's physical capabilities might be after death. When you think about it scientifically, we are made up of energy. Our bodies are merely vehicles for that energy to function on this physical plane. If it is true that energy can change it's state, but can not be destroyed, then doesn't it make sense that our own spiritual essence continues after the death of our physical body? I often refer to this as the continued existence of the soul.

That said, if a spiritual entity is capable of tossing plates across a room, moving large objects and otherwise communicating with us from the beyond, just think of the friggin' possibilities!! Not to encourage any one's bad "after death" behavior, but I immediately came up with a few of people I might consider paying a visit to once I've crossed over!

Oh, I would never dream of being so malevolent as to frighten anyone from their homes, but imagine explaining to your spouse the discovery of a strange pair of panties hanging from the bedroom light fixture!

So, in the event you learn of my untimely demise...just remember, the panties are mine. :)

In Darkness, Light!


Tracy

8 comments:

Maggi said...

If I find a pair of your panties at my house off of a light fixture, there will be issues. dum dum dum...

She Who Works Her Will said...

How do you know that I didn't leave them there for Craig to find.

You might have some explaining to do! }:)

Anonymous said...

You and your panties again, huh, Trace??? You seem to like leaving them in places other than your own in life, why not after death??? LOL!!!

She Who Works Her Will said...

Niki, now you know that there was a completely innocent explanation for my panties ending up in Georgia! }:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've heard all the "innocent" explanations! LOL!!!

She Who Works Her Will said...

:::innocently batting eyelashes:::

Why Niki, whatever are you referring to??? }:)

greekwitch said...

Tracy thank you for following my blog. I really like yours. But i am kind of curious what happened with your sons assignment. Who did he choose?And of course the teachers reactions..!
Blessed be***

She Who Works Her Will said...

Tracy thank you for following my blog. I really like yours. But i am kind of curious what happened with your sons assignment. Who did he choose?And of course the teachers reactions..!
Blessed be***

February 20, 2009 5:52 AM

Oh, that's a blog unto itself! When my son presented his idea to his teacher, he was told that the book had to be one from the school's library! I can only guess, but I don't think his Middle School has anything about Gerald Gardner or Isaac Bonewits! I think he settled on Winston Churchhill, who isn't nearly as interesting!