Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Tales from the Cryptic...

Merry Meet Again Family and Friends and LURKERS:

I want to share something that should be nothing more than basic common sense. Apparently for some, however, common sense is much more elusive than for the general population.

This is a PUBLIC blog! Now, I know what some of you are thinking, "Yeah, Tracy, we know! Don't get your panties in a twist!" Of course you do! Blogs usually are, right? Not necessarily. Some blogs are open to only selected readers by the author's choice.

This Blog, however, is most definitely open for public reading and I prefer it that way. My life is a fairly open book and I enjoy sharing my experiences with those who are interested in reading.

For the more intellectually challenged lurker however, discovering that they are actually able to read my Blog, for them translates into discovering details about my personal life that I wouldn't want anyone else to know. Seriously! I shit you not! There are actually people this blatantly ignorant!

Now, I know this may all sound very cryptic, but let it suffice to say that, reading my Blog doesn't offer anyone secret insight into my personal life and if there was something I didn't want to share or felt was inappropriate, the last place you'd find it is a PUBLIC venue.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

In Darkness, Light!


Tracy

4 comments:

Bitsa Lit said...

wohwohwoh! what happened?

She Who Works Her Will said...

Oh, nothing noteworthy. Thanks for asking!

I participate in some local message boards,Facebook etc., and it seems that, because I've posted something that anyone in the Internet Free World can read, it's believed that if they look hard enough, they'll find out something incredibly juicy!

It would be sad, but what really is, is too friggin' funny!!!

Trust me, my life is pretty normal (Really) and if there was something that shouldn't be shared with, ya know, the general public, would I really post it here???

White Wolf said...

Well your blog is "Sacred Space" isn't it?
Nothing malicious can get through and it invisible to those with bad intentions.
And a fountain of knowledge to those who should see it.

She Who Works Her Will said...

Arie,

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy your comments? You are ever insightful! Thank you!