Thursday, December 24, 2009

Wishing You....






Beloved Family and Friends,

I bet you think I'm going to wish you a Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, Blessed Yule or Joyous Kwanzaa or a Happy Festivus!  I'm sure by now, whatever tradition you celebrate, you've already been blessed and wished upon more times than you can count. Yet, I do...wish you all of those things. 

But, just as I stepped out into the cool, crisp night air I looked up to see a beautiful shining crescent moon and thought, "Such a miracle".

So here is my wish...

On this night, I wish you all a miracle.

So mote it be!


Tracy

7 comments:

White Wolf said...

Thank You, Tracy,

I wish you a miracle too. Or maybe more than one!

May this miracle grow with the growing of the light.

Love and Peace.

Arie

Felicitas said...

What a lovely wish! Blessings to you and your family during this holiday season.

Carol said...

Thanks T I wish you a miracle too, so mote it be!

beautiful picture of the crecent moon.

She Who Works Her Will said...

Hi Carol,

I wish I could say the photo is mine, but it isn't.

The wish is mine!

Rue said...

I saw her too, shining in all her glory the last few nights. Spectacular! Hope you get one too!

wylde otse said...

Thank you Tracy. Hope your blessing travels around the world, with many happy hops, before it returns to you.

Judith said...

LOL that covers just about everything! giggle Happy Yule!