Thursday, June 18, 2009

And the Forecast is...




Merry Meet and Greetings once again, Family, Friends and Followers!

Well, if things stay on course, this will go down as the coldest and rainiest June on record. It has rained 14 of the 15 days of the month. I can barely remember what the sun looks like and I've officially lost my mind!!!

That said, I think it's safe to assume that the myth about Witches melting when water is tossed on them is a bunch of crap!!!

If not, you'd be receiving this message from my husband informing you of my untimely demise, with accompanying photos of the puddle where I used to be. This might come as quite a surprise for some (and you know who you are), yet for me, might actually be amusing enough to risk getting wet for!

Midsummer Blessings to All!!!

In Darkness, Light!!!


Tracy

7 comments:

Jen said...

Thank the goddess I am not the only one who feels this way. When is Summer gonna arrive is all I have been saying all day. It's depressing! I feel like I moved to London, or maybe Seattle. I so look forward for the Sun's return as by Feburary I am going out of my skin!

Oh, how I wish for the Sun to come back!~

Oh, and as far as melting, I'd be right there with you!~

She Who Works Her Will said...

Thanks Jen,

I really appreciate that.

Melting is never fun alone! :)

Unknown said...

never mind the friggin' gawdddess............that wuz just rain....I bet that hail wood pound yer witchass flat...............aaaaroooooooo hahahahahahahahaha....guess i'll be duckin' curses fer aboot a week...hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

greekwitch said...

I am melting over here! The temperature is constantly rising! Thank goddess for frappe! Midsummer blessings to you too.

She Who Works Her Will said...

spottedwolf said...
never mind the friggin' gawdddess............that wuz just rain....I bet that hail wood pound yer witchass flat...............aaaaroooooooo hahahahahahahahaha....guess i'll be duckin' curses fer aboot a week...hahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Now Dennis, you know I would never send a curse your way! Besides, don't you know, Witches can walk between hail stones :)

Unknown said...

My my my but aren't you prim and proper.....rain ain't buckets Missy.....:-p

White Wolf said...

Well it seems that we have to change the Sabbat calendar.
Maybe changing between Northern and Southern Hemisphere.
Who is in charge of doing that?
:-)))

Arie